Student Testimonial: ICTE is a place full of knowledge, full of great relationships, and full of smiles.

My name is Onpichar Cheowpisankij, but you can call me ‘Boom’. I am from Bangkok, Thailand and received a scholarship to study General English at ICTE for 5 weeks.

Boom shares her experience in the testimonial below:

I have gained a lot of experiences throughout these 5 weeks at ICTE, including improving my English skills, making new friends, and learning new cultures. My most memorable moment at ICTE was spending time with new friends in class.  The people at ICTE are awesome because everyone has the same goal to learn English.

I really loved learning idioms and I now know many English idioms that are similar to Thai idioms. I love everything about Brisbane, it is a city full of nature and surround by a beautiful river. Brisbane has lots of activities and I enjoyed exploring it all. The activities that I did included climbing the Story Bridge, having a picnic beside the Brisbane River, swimming at Southbank, and feeding kangaroos by hand! I also enjoyed living in Brisbane so much. I would say ICTE is a place full of knowledge, full of great relationships, and full of smiles.

Watch Boom's journey below:

13 December 2019