links need descriptive text - see business tab for example
- Smart Company - sign up to Smart Company to receive the latest business news. It’s an Australian news source that is very informative. Reading this will help you to recycle vocabulary learnt in class and learn more about the business community here in Australia.
- Business Review Weekly- visit Business Review Weekly through the UQ Library to get in-depth business articles on hot topics here in Australia like the top places to work, information on our top entrepreneurs and the latest tech & gadgets.
- Business presentations tools - take a look at the Prezi website, where you will discover free online presentation software. The site has demonstration and learning tools that will help you create a simple and smart presentation using well-designed slides.[ training for this and other pres software in Lynda.com]
- Business English Pod - Business English Pod is a world-renowned publisher of podcasts and mobile learning resources for intermediate and advanced learners of Business English. Each podcast will introduce the topic, then you listen to the dialogue and follow up with some questions to answer. A great on-the-go learning tool.
- TED for Business and Economics - Watch TED's talks on Business and Economics where you will learn about different topics within Business and Economics environments through videos, a 'Think' Q&A, and a discussion board where you can interact with others to help you improve your business language skills online.
Oxford English Dictionary