Become a Homestay Host for ICTE-UQ
- Offer international students a chance to immerse themselves in Australian culture.
- Develop life-long friendships.
- Give your family the opportunity to learn about different cultures.
Homestay is an opportunity for international students to experience being part of an English-speaking family and living in an Australian household. Mealtimes in the homestay and participation in family activities offer students a chance to engage with the family and improve their English language skills.
Please contact us today if you are able to provide the following for an international student:
- a safe, nurturing and supportive home environment
- a furnished bedroom with a desk
- breakfast and dinner daily, as well as lunch on weekends.
We would like the experience to be fun and rewarding for you, and we hope that the cultural exchange will ultimately enrich your own family's life.