Friday Afternoon Sport is an activity for all ICTE-UQ students and program participants with a current ICTE-UQ student card. You can choose from:
- Indoor Football (Free)
- Swimming (Discounted entry)
- Tennis (Free)
- Beach Volleyball (Free)
- Badminton (Free)
Free sporting activities are held every Friday from 10.30am - 12.30pm (Afternoon Students) 2pm - 4pm (Morning Students).
How to join in
- Indoor soccer - meet at the UQ Fitness Centre at 2pm. Bring water to drink, suitable clothes and running shoes.
- Tennis - sign up and collect racquets and balls from the ICTE-UQ Activities Office on Level 5. Bring water to drink, suitable clothes and shoes.
- Swimming - go straight to the UQ Aquatic Centre between 1pm - 2.30pm and show your ICTE-UQ ID card to receive discounted entry. Bring your swimming costume and a towel.
- Beach volleyball - collect a Volleyball from the Activities Office. Bring water to drink and suitable clothes.
- Badminton - collect a Badminton kit from the Activities Office and play on the grass outside the ICTE-UQ building.
Find out more
Visit the ICTE-UQ Activities Office on Level 5.