If you are not sure who to talk to, visit Reception on Level 5, or contact Reception via email@example.com or phone 3346 6770.
Talk to our Accommodation Officers if you require help with homestay or other personal matters. No appointment is required to see Desirée or Jane.
Desirée van Aswegen or Jane Clarke
Phone: +61 7 3346 6737 or 6738
Location: Room 525, Level 5 Sir Llew Edwards Building
Office hours: 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
Personal matters, enrolment, fees, financial and legal problems
Speak to Reception on level 5, 3346 6770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Reception can refer you to the right person to talk with. If you need to talk to a professional counsellor or get legal advice, there are free support services available at UQ.
Course and study issues
Talk to your teacher about study, course or class problems and options. To talk to your teacher, please make a time after class. Teachers can also be contacted in the staff room, Room 531, or via the Homework Boxes outside Room 441.
Teaching management are also available to speak with you about any aspect of your studies and to offer academic counselling and support.
Please make an appointment with the relevant manager by contacting Reception on level 5, 3346 6770 or email email@example.com.
- Bridging English - Stephen Walker, Assistant Director of Studies (room 527)
- Teacher Training - Philippa Coleman, Assistant Director of Studies (room 528)
- Customised Programs - Paul Forster, Assistant Director of Studies (room 528)
For all other academic enquiries, counseling and support, please make an appointment with one of the Directors of Studies:
- General English, English for Academic Purposes, English for International Business Communication - Patrick Donoghue, Director of Studies (room 527)
- Iain Mathieson, Director of Studies (room 526)
For information about social activities, excursions, travel and tourist information, see the Activities Office on Level 5, opposite Reception.