Once you have enrolled, we will send you an electronic confirmation of enrolment.  Once you have this proof of enrolment, you can apply for a visa.    

Student visa

Generally, if you are studying for more than 3 months, or 2 blocks (10 weeks+) of UQ-ICTE courses, you will need a Student Visa. Your Student Visa application needs to be for the highest-level of study you plan to do.

Visitor visa

If you are studying for 3 months or less, there are Visitor Visa options. 

You may be able to get a Working Holiday Visa which allows you to study for 4 months.

Apply for the right visa

It is important that you apply for the right visa, or your application may be rejected and you will have to apply all over again.  

Your type of visa may also affect your ability to bring family to Australia.

How to apply

Information and application forms are provided by the Australian Department of Home Affairs.   An ICTE agent (PDF, 60KB) can also help you apply for a visa.