The International Diploma in Language Teaching Management (IDLTM) was originally developed in 2000 by ICTE-UQ and World Learning SIT Graduate Institute in conjunction with Cambridge English Language Assessment . The ICTE-UQ IDLTM is a NEAS premium endorsed product.
IDLTM enables language teaching professionals to apply insights and skills derived from management theory and practice to their work as managers in language teaching organisations.
IDLTM is a six-month, 325-hour course. It begins with 5 days of face-to-face teaching (8.30am-5.30pm daily) with the remainder of the course taught in a flexible delivery mode over a 6 month period concluding with a 6-day online capstone.
In recent years, the IDLTM has been delivered by ICTE-UQ in Brisbane, Shanghai, Beijing and Danang.
The IDLTM is designed to enable language teaching professionals to:
- extend their knowledge and awareness of relevant management principles and practices
- develop their management skills through the application of this knowledge and awareness to a language teaching context
- demonstrate these skills in effective practice as leaders and managers.
How to apply
If there is a course currently available, please complete the IDLTM application form and return it to ICTE-UQ with:
- a copy of your current CV
- a digital passport-sized photo
- payment of the AUD$ 350 application fee.
If you are found to be a suitable applicant, you will be invited to complete a pre-course screening task and prepare an application describing your reasons for wanting to do the course and how it will assist you in achieving your professional goals. Final selection of participants will be made by ICTE-UQ.
If you wish to have the IDLTM delivered in your location, please contact us to discuss. Courses are run subject to sufficient enrolments.
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions or phone +61 7 3346 6770.