Student testimonial: My time at ICTE was an unforgettable moment in my life.

Junho attended ICTE on a six week scholarship.  Junho is from Brisbane's sister city, Daejeon in Korea​, and was the 2019 winner of the Sister City Scholarship program that included:

• Five week's of English language tuition at ICTE
  • Six week's accommodation courtesy of Atira 
  • One week's volunteer work experience with the International team at Brisbane City Council's Lord Mayors office.

Junho shares his experience in the testimonial below

My time at ICTE was an unforgettable moment in my life. I would like to say thank you to the staff and team for letting me participate in this program as a winner of the Brisbane Sister City Scholarship program. It is impossible to estimate how much support I have received from ICTE which has allowed me to study in Brisbane.

Thanks to the enthusiastic teachers at ICTE, I was able to break down a wall between me and English.

The ICTE English program not only involves studying English but also taught me how to enjoy learning English. I was surprised we could do lots of activities with English. Thanks to the enthusiastic teachers at ICTE, I was able to break down a wall between me and English. I have become a student who is seeking a chance to speak in English all the time!

You don’t need to travel around the world – studying at ICTE means living with lots of friends from all over the world. Global networks from ICTE will be a great asset in my life. Performance in the City Hall with the ICTE Chorus and picnics with my Conversation Club friends are my most invaluable experiences at ICTE.

Junho Kwon

18 September 2019