'The CLIL course enhanced my abilities in teaching content in English to quite some extent'

UNESP participants share their recent experiences in the Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) program at ICTE.

"The CLIL course enhanced my abilities in teaching content in English to quite some extent. I was able to apply several of the CLIL techniques during my classes. They actually made a big change in the way I delivered not only content but also language." Erick, Assistant Professor at Sao Paulo State University (UNESP)

Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) is an internationally recognised approach to teaching both a language and subject content at the same time, for example teaching chemistry content using English as the medium of instruction. ICTE has extensive experience and expertise in developing and delivering CLIL training programs. We have assisted educators from more than 19 universities and government agency partners in Brazil, China, Ecuador, France, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam to develop skills and strategies for teaching academic content in English.

Learn more

21 February 2020